4/26/2012

Hiatus.


Hello everyone,

Regards and many abiding best thanks fer keeping a close look at my blog fer the last month or so. It's been such a riveting start fer me and many music to unravel in the next few weeks or so as I am about to give myself a tiny break from blogging here and focus instead on some more pressing issues.

Life, work... watcetra, these do not intervene with what makes music (and the joy of sharing it) a necessity. Music is everything.

Enjoy my stuff here, I hope you'd find something interesting here and I will do my best to make it always the more interesting and useful for you. Come back again and again. I'll be backers soon.
Thank you fer yer time.



Hup hup!

H.H.

1 comment:

Reza said...

Great work , one of the most interesting blogs around, thanks, enjoy your hiatus